Monday, July 24, 2017

Sunday supper and a recipe review

 I tried a new recipe yesterday, one that I found in Family Circle magazine
 While it called for chicken drums, I used the bone in thighs from the freezer. Came out good, it's simply an oven fried chicken recipe with Parmesan. I altered it slightly, using up some dregs of corn flakes cereal along with Panko.
Herb seasoned, butter noodles; Farmer's market butter and sugar corn, Farmer friend's green beans. I also served a simple green salad with choice of homemade dressings.

10 comments:

Belinda said...

Looks delicious. :)

Linda said...

One of my favorite chicken recipes came from Family Circle magazine. I am hungry!

JoAnn said...

Thanks, going to try this for dinner tonight. Baked legs are on the menu.

JoAnn said...

They were good. Very crispy. I would have added some garlic powder but I am out.

Busy Bee said...

That looks very good!

mikemax said...

OK, Carol, you know better than to tantalize us with a recipe like this and then not give us the recipe! Pleez and thank you!

CTMOM said...

Max, I did-look at the first photo, it's the actual recipe from the magazine. : )

mikemax said...

Yes, it's there, but the type is too small for these tired old eyes. I thought it was just there for effect. I will have to figure out how to make the picture bigger.

CTMOM said...

Max-click on the photo, it will enlarge

mikemax said...

Duh! Live and learn, LOL. Thanks. Sounds good, and like something where you'd normally have all of the ingredients on hand.