Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I went in for milk, half & half, and these

 Following my annual mammogram, I stopped at the local S & S for a few items, including ketchup and mustard. I have to buy ketchup here as the dollar store doesn't carry HFCS free versions, which we need for DD, We simply all use the better ketchup now. Mustard would definitely be $1/12 oz at the dollar store and although the one was a lot more, it was on sale for $2, and there was a 50 cent coupon attached, taking $1 off of it, so $1 for a larger bonus bottle.
 I perused the crash n burn section, selecting these items
 Here are the prices paid (click on image for full screen/to enlarge)
 I also grabbed some taxables
Again-see prices paid.

All of the above, plus 1 gallon of lactose free, milk and a quart of 1/2 & 1/2=$32 out the door. I am pretty happy with that!

6 comments:

Belinda said...

Wow, that is A LOT for $32! Good Job. :)

Linda said...

I never did see "prices paid." I am going to visit our S&S.

Linda said...

Our S$S is 15 miles from me..ugh. I can get a coupon off the tv or radio for $10 to buy $20 worth of groceries. I have never the coupon because it is so far. Now, I may before I make the trip. We have three of these stores, but all are so far away. I will to once and see.

Lee Ann said...

You always seem to get good deals!

Thrifty Mom In Boise said...

Well done on the markdowns and your home is looking wonderful. Love the new kitchen curtains. You are doing a fabulous job with everything and my hat is off to you.

Busy Bee said...

Great prices!