Friday, June 16, 2017

Organizing the laundry

 I am absolutely loving my new Speed Queen washer/dryer set. Pictured is one load.
 I kept the 2 large, existing cabinets in the laundry room. I had the grungy, interior shelves freshly painted, and had to replace some missing, metal clips for the track system inside the cabinets. One side holds the laundry supply stash, msc items like the basket (red) of shoe polishes.
The other side holds my cleaning supply stash (which I am continuing to whittle down to mostly natural cleaners). The second shelf holds my stash of rags, separated into 4 categories: use and toss, microfiber, terry, flannel. They all have their own intended uses. Above is where I am keeping swiffer refills, and some random items. With tall ceilings, a step stool is required to get anything off of the upper 2 shelves.

2 comments:

Linda said...

That would be three loads in my washing machine! I wish I could have afforded a Speed Queen!

Ms. Sandie said...

Loving all the updates!