Sunday, May 7, 2017

What's been cooking?

 Last weekend's Sunday supper was baked chicken quartered legs, instant mashed potatoes, homemade gravy, corn. DD had leftover beans as she can't have corn.

I asked DD to make some deviled eggs to accompany.
 Fish on Monday was baked Salmon fillets, Jasmine rice, green beans, salad and the rest of the deviled eggs.

NO photo for Tuesday, we had homemade, ground chicken breast burgers and sides of some sort, I don't recall. It's been a busy week.
 Pulled homemade meatballs from the freezer and made meatballs over pasta, salad for Wed.

Thurs was leftover night, don't recall what I had. It was dinner for one.
 Beef or beef and bean tacos on choice of flour or corn tortillas, corn if desired for Friday.
Sat: all of the leftovers from Friday were combined and some crash and burn tomatoes and beans were joined together in a Crock pot to make a beef chilli, topped with leftover cheese from friday.

This week's Sunday supper is beef pot roast with gravy,steamed carrots, corn, instant mashed potatoes.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am too sick to cook right now. I don't even have leftovers! So, that all looks extra delicious to me. I like that you seem to always eat leftovers.

CTMOM said...

Food is too costly to waste.