Sunday, May 21, 2017

Recent lunches

 This week has found me eating more sandwiches than usual but a few leftovers themed lunches as well: l/o beef burger, l/o stewed tomatoes with green beans and a side salad topped with beans. Recent blood/urine labs have my nephologist tweaking my meds again and he now wants me to restrict meat. Ugh-I don't feel that I eat a lot of meat as it is. I also need to increase my potassium, he is recommending that I add some dried fruit to my diet every other day.

l/o hotdogs and buns with a side salad.

1 comment:

Marcia in rural WNY said...

I have done the need more potassium before--it's almost easier to take the 4 horse size capsules a day. I tried to eat a banana every day and discovered I don't like bananas THAT much. Orange juice is good too. We have granola 6 days a week for breakfast and I put dried craisins and raisins and sometimes other dried fruit in it. That goes over best for us.