Monday, May 22, 2017

Internet inspiration

 Looking on the 'net for ideas, this image above is where I found my inspiration for my laundry/half bath, with a twist.
The paint here is fresh and a bold, bright Kelly green, which is what I wanted. I will like it a bit more once the paint cures completely, and I assume it will mellow a bit as did the living area brown, the kitchen's green. I will have white appliances below these cabinets, white toilet/pedestal sink. White curtains (I think) on the window to the right. At this point, while the inside of the cabinets will be painted in a gloss white to refreshen them, I am keeping the Birch/Maple cabinets as they are. One of my sewing machines will be stored in here, the second will be housed in my bedroom.

5 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh, it turned out so nice, Carol. I love it. :)

Lili said...

I like that cheery look! I never would have guessed that paint color would fade/soften after drying. Good to know. Once you get your white appliances, white trim, white fixtures in, I think you'll like it even more.

Liz Bernard said...

I hope your move has gone well!

Carole said...

Hope all is well. It's been a long time (for you) since you last posted.

Busy Bee said...

I love the green!

Hope the moving is going without hitch!