Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Tuesday: moving off of the meal plan

 I tried a fellow blogger's pizza crust recipe and technique. She stated that she normally makes 2 crusts but thinks that it could stretch (no pun intended) to make 3 thin ones. I don't like thin crust, and have large pizza pans, so went with just one crust. Yup, this makes 2 crusts once baked! So, this was a pizza lwith a more bread like  crust. I do like the technique and the crust. I will try this again, making 2 crusts.
Inspiration was the dregs of an opened jar of marinara, leftover jarred mushrooms, open 1/2 of an onion, so I defrosted a small baggie of Italian sausage, opened a can of black olives, took some Pepperoni and defrosted a block of Mozzarella, grating some Cheddar and Parmesan along with it. Yummy!

3 comments:

Life In Mooseport said...

Looks delicious! Will you be sharing the recipe?

CTMOM said...

Life, here is a link: http://byhearthandathome.blogspot.com/2017/02/pizza-crust-recipe.html

Life In Mooseport said...

Thank you! I will try this soon.