Saturday, March 4, 2017

Staying on top of rebates

My eye Doctor had me now on RX drops, which are very expensive. Since I am at the point in my deductible with medical insurance where I only* have to pay 10% of in plan costs, these drops for 90 days, cost me $125.17. Better yet, the drug company has a co-pay assistance program, so they refunded me $125.17, making this medication free! The rebate seemed to have taken a long time, so I phoned the other day, learning that it was processed and a check mailed. I received the above check, the next day. I keep a bright pink folder at my desk, marked "refunds"for items like this. A nice chunk of change back to me.

2 comments:

Busy Bee said...

That is awesome!

meme said...

That is awesome amount of money back! Great to add to the "needed for house" fund!