Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Bank appraisal

Image: http://rdcnewscdn.realtor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/home-appraisal-report-1024x576.jpg

Appraisal is in, and I am cleared to continue to loan processing.

Meanwhile, home inspection report is in (await final lab reports on radon in air and water), Realtor is negotiating with sellers on some issues.

The fun begins.

I also have several tradesmen/contractors coming to the home on Thurs and Fri, to give me estimates for work needed and for some desired work. I know that things will be done in stages, with priorities made.

4 comments:

janie said...

Good Luck, Carol. I hope everything works out for you.

Janie

Kathy said...

So exciting!
Good luck with everything!
Hope your ex was able to check out the house for you! I think it is good to get a second opinion from someone you trust. I am always skeptical about contractors, so I usually get a couple opinions/estimates.

CTMOM said...

Kathy, yes, My EX checked on the unpermited work, and confirmed what the contractor was saying. All seem to have the same opinion. Now I am figuring out how to afford to make the necessary repairs, which items are priorities, etc.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Hope the negotiations work out in your favor and glad your ex confirmed what your contractor had said.