Friday, February 17, 2017

What's for dinner?

 Thursday night was dinner for one, but also cooking ahead for breakfast today (Friday). I had some planned over, boiled baby Yukon golds to use and grabbing my last cans of low sodium corned beef hash and a large onion, I made hash, serving mine with some calico beans on the side for dinner Thurs.
Tonight is just DS and I as DD and her BF are out for the evening. Leftovers, which is the usual Fri night fare: pasta and broccoli for DS, I had more of my beefy noodles with some broccoli on the side. Friday is when I take my new RX with supper, so I expect to turn in early, it really knocks me down for the count. We've done well with leftovers, I am trying my best to plan ahead as I adjust to my new reality on this RX. This past week was not all that great, as fatigue goes. I can't imagine trying to work full-time and feel like this.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Do hope that you will start to feel better!
Great use of leftovers. Your meals look delicious.

Busy Bee said...

I'm sorry the medicine continues to leave you dragging. We ran into two that I simply could not take. Maybe the new schedule will help you sleep through the worst of it.

Marcia in rural WNY said...

I know new meds are a trial! I am on a new one myself, and it has changed me from a 2AM bedtime to barely being able to make it through the 11PM news. I don't seem to need MORE sleep as I can wake up fine in the morning, but I can't delay bedtime at all. It's making me crazy. Last night after I got into bed, I mis-heard what my husband said and got the giggles like a 14 year old. I assume I was just overtired.

I hope your body gets accustomed to the medicine and the side effects become less bothersome.
In the meantime, just give your body what it needs because you really can't ignore that. And if it doesn't get better, hopefully the doctor can find a similar med without that effect.

Ms. Sandie said...

Do you mind sharing if it is an injectible biological? With my new symptoms it has been discussed.

CTMOM said...

Sandie, not an injectible, but yes, a biologic in pill form.