Thursday, February 23, 2017

Getting the taxes done

Image: http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-get-your-taxes-done-2.png

Weekly allergy shot will take me in close proximity of where my CPA works out of her home, so I am combining daily errands and dropping off my documentation for my, as well as DS #2's taxes. Not due for another 7 weeks or so, but wish to get this addressed and out of the way.

I will be keeping a keen eye out as regards my income, and how this will impact my 2017 taxes, moving forward. My retirement is in the works with the state, actual date of receipt is unknown at this point; I await further communication from the state on this. Once I have actual figures, my CPA will run a tax obligation projection, and is willing to update it again once I have a new, full-time position.

No comments: