Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Pantry challenge 2017: Fish on Monday

 The kitchen fridge/freezer and pantry challenge continues. This week's fish on Monday supper was a Salmon-spinach-onion-Swiss quiche (used Froog's technique with 4 eggs, 1/4 cup milk). I used my last Aldi's prepared crust, my last tuna sized can of wild caught AK salmon (Dollar Tree sourced), fzn pregrateted Swiss ends from the deli counter, the remaining 1/2 of an open onion (supplies diminishing), dried lemon peel, dried dill weed, black pepper and some Spinach leaves pulled out of the salad greens mix. I baked this off in my mini oven.
Canned, no salt green beans accompanied, along with the salad above using 1 of my remaining 2 tomatoes, salad greens, 1/2 of a can of black olives. This was served with a choice of dressings.

No comments: