Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas 2016: cookie baking


 A common site these past 2 days, in my kitchen
 racks of scratch made, holiday cookies cooling off
 I made a total of 9 batches this year
even trying to so Spritz using a cookie press-not a great idea. My hands still hurt this morning. I have offered both of my cookie presses up on Freecycle type sites.

After packing up cookies as gifts for SO's, a new neighbor, the mail carrier, and as a charitable donnation, we still have plenty to nosh on for the next week!

2 comments:

meme said...

Oh my GOSH! I just need a cup of coffee and a chair at your cookie table! LOL - I love homemade Christmas cookies. I am baking with my grandchildren Friday night. I usually make peppermint bark also, but not this year.

Belinda said...

Looks terrific, Carol. A lot of work went into that I'm sure. :)