Thursday, November 3, 2016

It's crunch time!

 Halloween ended up being Dominos pizza, we were running really late from errands. Tuesday turned into dinner with Dad to accomodate a change in DD's schedule, as I prefer not to leave DS #2 home for many hours. Having someone on hand greatly increases the liklihood that he will have eaten, showered and gotten to bed before I return home, sometime after 9 p.m. Wed is a night where my class is here in the city, so I can make something hot, eat earlier than the kids. A quick stop in at Aldi's got me some needed ingredients. I was out and about dealing with errands, so time was at a premium. Worth it to me, to grab some prepared sauce, for example, vs making homemade so as to still get a semi homemade meal on the table, quickly.
Beef sloppy joes, tater tots, frozen green beans.

Tonight (Thurs) I will make a baked ziti dish, using the leftover caciatore sauce and topping it with cheese. A green salad will accompany. I, on the other hand, will have a sandwich and a piece of fruit as my class is in another city, 45 minutes away with traffic.

No comments: