Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Crock Pot Tuesday: 2 versions of baked ziti

 In the Crock Pot early this morning: a homemade spaghetti sauce using a mix of both hot and sweet Italian sausage that I removed from their casings and browned as crumbles.
 A large 13 x 9 x 2 dish will be made for me and my 3 sons, plus the GF while a smaller dish just for DD will be made as well. Both trays will be topped with a blend of hand grated Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone cheese before baking off.
No salt green beans on the side.

I do have class tonight, but it's review night, we were already told that it would be a short class, so I am guessing that I will be home by 8 p.m. for birthday cake and presents.

3 comments:

Linda said...

It's good you can accommodate her diet with little trouble.

kelley said...

even low salt green beans are draining my will to live...next up no salt...this getting old stuff is crap...my Dr told me canned fruit has sodium even if the label says no...sorry, it's canned pineapple for me...

Ms. Sandie said...

Happy Birthday!