Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A birthday treat

My Mom sent me a check for my birthday, so after buying myself the Pyrex storage set, I still had some funds leftover. Yesterday became a girl's morning out at a new, bakery/cafe located on Main Street:


 We each had an order of organic, fair trade coffee, but I had a scratch made, blueberry scone
while DD chose a raspberry one, and also ordered a red pepper and ? frittata. I forget whatelse it had, but it was full of ok ingredients for her.

Fully owned and staffed by women with a high priority for customer service; we will definately return. I LOVE that they use stainless steel mini trays and flatware. Awesome!

1 comment:

kelley said...

looks like a lovely spot...I do locally owned when possible...better quality and service than most chains...