Friday, October 28, 2016

Thursday: a bit of this, and a bit of that

 Wanting a hot lunch on a very cold, raw, snow changing over to rain day, I started scrounging around to see what I could come up with. I knew that I'd be packing a sandwich for my supper at college so a sandwich was not desired. I grabbed the last English muffins.
 The dregs remaining in a jar of spaghetti sauce that older son had opened one night, the rest of some Pepperoni, a few mushrooms, a few slices off of an open red onion, the wedge of Parmesan, a block of Cheddar. (Not pictured: I also grabbed 2 Cheddar cheese sticks and one Mozzarella cheese stick that had been lurking, the opened but not baked off, 3 Crescent rolls that had been stored in a plastic tub)
 I assembled my pizzas, baked them off in the mini oven.
Perfect! A hot lunch for me, and a snack for DS # 2 once he returns home.

No comments: