Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Repurposing: school supplies on the cheap

Everything associated with my job training at the local, community college has been really affordable, in stark contrast to obtainig my 3 existing college degrees. Books are included with the cost of the course fee, flash drives are even given to students for computer classes.

 As I prepared to add attending another class to my personal schedule this week, I scrounged around through the office/school supply bin in DS's room and came up with these items to repurpose. I blacked out his name in the notebook with a black sharpie, and added a folder label to the pouch folder. Done.

  Even municipal parking is free, I just present my parking garage stub to the security/receptionist attendant at college, they stamp it for me, and it's validated on my behalf. Nice.

2 comments:

Busy Bee said...

Wow that is nice about the parking. Our local community college requires parking permits, but we are in a less urban area than you are.

Ms. Sandie said...

I am constantly repurposing supplies at the studio. It is exciting to find ways to reuse.