Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Grove Collaborative

 I read about an offer from Grove Collaborate over on Frugal Gal yesterday. Place a $20 order and get some items free, no shipping. OK, worth a look.
 I ordered another bottle of Castille soap, my go to cleaner now, and 3 canisters of Bon Ami, my go to scouring powder for YEARS, but difficult to find. As I was ordering, customer service came on line, asked me a question, and once I answered, she took $2 off my order! For less than $20, I got the cleaners pictured above, which would be beyond a good price for me.
Toss in these freebies: 2 100% cotton dish towels (nice and large, too), 3 bottles of Mrs Meyer's products, which I wanted to try: dish soap, hand soap, all purpose cleaner. I chose the spiced apple scent. Mum, a floral scent, was also available.

Nice freebies!

Ordered yesterday, and received today-super fast shipping!

9 comments:

Ms. Sandie said...

Is this a subscription program? ,

Belinda said...

Very nice freebies!!

Linda said...

I have never heard of that. I think I will check it out.

Lee Ann said...

Do you have to order every month?

CTMOM said...

Kind of like ordering through Chewy.com for pet needs, you will get a reminder email I think in a month, about placing your next order. You can choose to buy or not, again, as you wish.

CTMOM said...

Here's a link: http://www.thefrugalgirl.com/2016/10/its-that-time-again-i-have-freebies-from-grove-for-you/

Busy Bee said...

Wow -- great find and super quick shipping.

Morgan said...

You could choose to decline the VIP membership which includes the emails about additional shipments if you wanted. That's what I did.

Ms. Sandie said...

Carol, thank you for sharing this deal. I expect my order tomorrow. Morgan, I also declined the VIP membership.....however in logging into my account just now it said I did have a VIP trial and my card would be charged on December 27 in the amount of 19.99. They only way to cancel is to email vipsupport@grove.co