Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Update: Dawn-vinegar cleaner



A while ago, I mixed up a bottle of Dawn-vinegar magic cleaner:

http://ctonabudget.blogspot.com/2016/07/product-review-sawn-vinegat-magic.html

Initially, I found that it cleans just as well as more expensive, and toxic cleaners available. I have been actively using up my store  bought chemical cleaners, seeking to use more natural and hopefully, less expensive, homemade cleaners. I also seek to minimize what cleaners I do use; less is more or a minimalist approach. Today's cleaning schedule included cleaning all 3 1/2 bathrooms. I used the Dawn cleaner for the bulk of it, and am finding it to be a bit "soapy" in the process. So the next time I mix this up, I will try 1/2 of the recommended amount of Dawn. I am also anxious to try this recipe using my beloved LA's awesome dish soap instead. I do own a small bottle of Dawn, so I'll stick with that first.

No comments: