Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Topping up the work and interview wardrobe

 I believe in using what I already have, taken care of it, topping up and refreshing as needed. This must be done on a budget, however, and I want to look and feel professional and appropriately dressed. I went on line and found these 3 dresses, which can all be seasonless with the addition of different cardigans/blazers, dark stockings, different shoes. Black is my wardrobe basic. This first dress is black and white
 Number 2 brings a bright jewel tone (I am a "Winter" so these colors pop on me)in blue
Number 3 is actually listed as "eggplant" -a deep aubergine purple, one of my favorite colors.

Already on sale, today there is a 24 hour extra 30% off and free shipping to the home.

With tax, $89.31 for 3 dresses? Awesome. Now to hope that they fit me well. If not, no worries, there is a JCP at the Mall in the city here, where I can easily return them for a full credit.

9 comments:

Busy Bee said...

I love these dresses! Great finds.

janie said...

very nice and great deal!! Janie

Linda said...

Great dresses! For easy and cheap dressing for work, have a black skirt, black sweater or blazer. That way, you can change up the blouse and jewelry and have a different outfit.

CTMOM said...

Since the kids, I remain thicker in the middle than I care to be. Dresses can be more forgiving. These have already shipped, as they were in stock. I don't yet know when to expect delivery, but I am guessing by Mon.

thyme2save said...

Lovely choices and smart move to be prepared.

Rachel said...

Very nice dresses. Hope they fit. I find that I like dresses better than skirts and shirts.

Lee Ann said...

really pretty dresses

Belinda said...

Beautiful dresses, so nice and convenient to have them shipped to your home for free.

Linda said...

Funny, I think skirts and pants with a blouse are more forgiving. But, I never wear a blouse tucked it. I tried to answer your question on my blog. Yes, Rx PP1.