Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Planned over Wednesday

Over the weekend, I intentionally purchased extra new potatoes at the farmer's market, cooking them for Sunday supper. This morning, I turned these planned overs into part of tonight's supper for 2:

 a half recipe of Mom's potato-egg salad which will accompany
sandwiches, made out of sale cold cuts that I froze: choice of low salt turkey breast or Buffalo chicken breast. Usual choice of condiments, sliced cheeses, lettuce, tomato. I also made a pitcher of generic lemonade (Aldi's powdered mix pouch). Keeping it simple.

5 comments:

Busy Bee said...

I love potato salad! It is one of my all time favorites.

Linda said...

I need to make potato with my new potatoes. I love planned overs.

meme said...

I love adding eggs to my potato salad too - looks like a good dinner !

Belinda said...

Looks delicious. :)

thyme2save said...

Yum.