Monday, July 25, 2016

What's been cooking?

Image:  http://pilothealthadvocates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/no-pain.jpg
Quick medical update:  in spite of having excissional surgery on my wrist, I have had zero pain, No need for narcotics, or even Tylenol. One of the perks of a high pain tolerance. Having another casted arm is an annoyance, I anticipate getting it off in a week, when I return to the surgeon. I am doing well.

In the kitchen department, we've kept things simple, and I am able to do quite a bit. Planed overs, burgers, pizza have been on the menu.

Here's Sunday supper this week:

 Oven BBQ split checken breasts (planned overs for lunches)
 the rest of a bag of tater tots
a microwave cooked bag of frozen, mixed veg. Not pictured was dessert: Jello with whipped cream.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So glad you are doing well from surgery! Hope you have a quick recovery.