Friday, June 17, 2016

Taking advantage of some deals

Yesterday found me at my Internists office, located several towns South of here. I took advantage of the location, continued South to the city to return my cable equipment from my former service, which doesn't service this city. Stopped in at the Stop and Shop there, so as to also take advantage of deals and coupon opportunities.  I bought the following: Sara Lee artisinal bread, a loaf of store brand junky white bread (French toast coming soon), a loaf of Arnold bread, Tropicana OJ, 2 40 oz bags Totinos pizza bites, 1 bag of Hot pocket pizza bites, 2 boxes green tea with ornage-passion fruit-Jasmine (BOGO w// cpn), 2boxe Minute Jasmine rice (BOGO w/ cpn), 6 cans Goya low salt beans, 1 bag Hershey dark chocolates with caramels, 2 bottles Juuicy juice, 4 boxes store brand pasta, Sweet Baby Rays (get 1 bottle store brand free) and Neuman's own BBQ sauces, A1 steak sauce, Sweet baby ray's mustard dipping sauce, 1 can Bush;s baked beans and get 1 can store brand baked beans free,  1 Olive garden Ital dressing, 1 pouch Fischervnut snacks, 1 box Minute multigrain rice, 1 lg can crash n burn mushrooms, 2 lg pkgs marked down cubed steaks, 1 lg pkg marked down thin pork chops. peaches, Pom peach tea, Pom pom juice, 2 lbs strawberries.  Total waas $115.14, I paid $68.25. Nice.

5 comments:

Ms. Sandie said...

You got some deals! Will you be doing any sort of CSA this summer?

CTMOM said...

Sandie, No CSA this year. A farmer's marker starts the weekend of the 25th, and one of my favorite farmers will be there (the only reasonably priced one, IME). I also have 2 organic gentlemen farmer's friends who I can buy directly from. Carol

Belinda said...

Good deals, Carol.

Kelly Campbell said...




The Sara Lee Artisan bread is very good. Our main grocery chain had it as it's "Free Friday" item at the end of April.


CTMOM said...

Kelly, I had a large coupon and it was on sale. It awaits a future need, in my garage freezer.