Monday, June 6, 2016

Sneak peek: the main floor

 Go up a flight of steps and knock on this front door
 as you climb up the interior staircase, you can see down into the lower, Den level
 Once on the main floor, turn left and there is a door before you get to the kitchen
 The first floor powder room with a pretty l'oeil de boeuf window
 A sink is opposite the commode
 Exit the powder room and go straight instead of taking a left into the kitchen, and you will hit the coat closet with tons of storage inside
 There's the eat in kitchen
 The dinette set will be near this window
 Here's a view of the sink and the cutout that overlooks the great room
 The rug cleaners delivered my freshly cleaned rugs this morning
 Here's another view, looking into the kitchen
 Here's the liing room side
 The gas fireplace

To the right, are sliders to the back

 A brick patio awaits
 While I was able to deliver the chairs to our patio set, the table, umbrella and stand will arrive with the movers on Friday. I am moving whatever I can, so as to cut costs.
To the right (and left) are privacy fences. There are 2 Sheppard's hooks-one I am using for my birdfeeder. Lots of birds here.

5 comments:

young77 said...

Very Nice!! I'm so happy for you. Shirley

Lili said...

It looks wonderful, Carol! I love that you'll have lots of storage space.

meme said...

That is a beautiful home! I love all the details - the powder room window, the fireplace, and the patio outdoors is very nice. I wish I lived there myself!

Belinda said...

It is beautiful!

Lee Ann said...

Gorgeous