Thursday, June 16, 2016

Crock Pot Thursday: spaghetti and meatballs on the menu

 Ingredients for tonight's supper: spaghetti, pint of home canned tomatoes, a can of mushrooms, 1/2 of a bag of fzn peppers/onions, fzn homemade meatballs, 1/2 a qt of leftover marinara, 2 stalks celery, Summer squash as well as spices, not pictured. I ended up not using the large can of tomato sauce, feeling that there was enough with the l/o marinara plus tomatoes. I've allotted 2 meatballs/person. Sides will be steamed Summer squash, salad with choice of dressing.

Crockpot will cook supper all day for me, while I continue with setting up our new home, attend an appointment this afternoon. I continue to be cautious about energy. Weather forecast is iffy, there's a chance of rain but no need yet, IMO, to turn on the A/C.


No comments: