Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday eats

 Sunday breakfast this week: homemade, buttermilk waffles, scrambled eggs, oj, hazelnut coffee.

Lunch, if desired, is YOYO leftovers/sandwich.
 I've started supper early: a turkey-beef meatloaf, using the last of the celery. I normally top with ketchup but had the dregs of some taco sauce that needed to go=a spicy ketchup topping this time round.



It's Crockpot baking away. Sides will be mashed potatoes, salad, fzn creamed onions mixed with the remains of a bag of fzn peas and a bag of CA blend fzn vegetables. I also unearthed a small tub in the freezer with a small portion of mushroom-beef gravy-this will be offered up as well.



 I've done very well in eating down the dry goods/canned goods. I need to turn my energies/focus towards the fzn foods as I anticipate only having the large side by side refrigerator/freezer at the condo. Keeping the upright freezer is an option, but I am still considering getting rid of it.

 slim pickings in the produce bins as well

1 comment:

meme said...

Sounds like a great Sunday Supper! We are having pork roast, mashed sweet potatoes and green beans over here - a cold, windy day.