Saturday, March 5, 2016

Whole Foods deals, plus Ibotta & Checkout 51

 DD and I stopped at Whole Foods for a few items, so we trialed using Ibotta rebates. A huge bunch of organic Chard, box organic brown rice , honey oat bread, oj, milk (already put away), eggs, organic salad greens, tomatoes, organic bananas, heavy cream, peanut butter, 2 Lady Alice apples. WF isn't always "whole paycheck"-the peanut butter was free due to a WF ap rebate, I got $3.50 off from Ibotta on tomatoes, milk, cereal, bread, eggs, bananas, apples. I was supposed to get something off the cream, the rebate didn't work. $37.93total. I later added additional savings t, hrough Chcekout 51 on eggs, milk, plus a 50 cent first time bonus, netting me an additional $1.50 off

$36.93 for a trip to Whole Foods for what I consider basics.










So far, I have $13.50 in Ibotta. Not bad. I started with a $10 bonus.

3 comments:

2catsmom said...

Hi Carol, I have wondered to use Ibotta and Checkout 51 do you need a App phone? Dh and I are old fashioned and just have tracfones. I see such savings on sites that I visit if you use Ibotta or Checkout 51. Congratulations on you good deals.

CTMOM said...

2Cats, you do NOT need an Apple Iphone; I have an Android. I just did a quick google search and at least some TRac phones are Androids. How it works is you shop, and once home, take a picture of your receipt and submit it. One of the services also requires that you use their App and "scan" the UPC of the product, when cued to do so. It was pretty easy. I hope that helps.

CTMOM said...

Here's a link: http://tracfonereviewer.blogspot.com/2014/07/tracfone-android-list.html