Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wardrobe additions

 A black & white, sleeveless, cowl neck blouse
 A royal blue/blacl & white, sleeveless, cowl neck blouse
A brighter blue with black & white spots (not polka dots), colw neck, short sleeved, rusched sides top

 A scoop necked, black T in a dressy fabric (to pair in particular with a pair of black with white mini leaves print cropped pants)
A black and white, rusched sides, cowl neck blouse

My 3 pairs of dress gabardine pants plus another pair of black pants are my wardrobe staples along with several pairs of flats, assorted cardigans, scarves

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Where did you get those?

CTMOM said...

Lee Anne-I got these (plus one I'm returning as I didn't like the scratchy fabric not the sleeves)from JC Penney. I paid $28.80 each for the rusched, cowl drape front blouses, $10.39 for the black/white sleeveless cowl, $7.91 for the blue print sleeveless, Black T was $10.39. Coupled with a few trhift shop finds, I was able to refurbish my work wardrobe on a budget.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Nice!