Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Long days and a week that just won't end

 Several days this week have found me returning home 12 hours after I left; another to follow tomorrow. Dinners reflect this:

Mon-fzn pizza. It worked.

 Southern style pork sausage n BBQ beans (altered recipe to CP to ensure we'd have dinner almost ready by the time I returned home)
 Rock bottom priced tube of corn biscuits (new to us)
 Not bad, still prefer my scratch corn bread but this worked

Wed: sale priced ck nuggets, fzn tots, corn. Done.

2 comments:

CT Bargain Mom said...

I know the feeling, thank goodness I grade a gargantuan sized shepards pie Sunday, we ate it Sunday, Monday & I had some last night and lunch today. It's been nutty in CT this week

Ms. Sandie said...

I have three 12 plus hour hours a week. I feel your pain.