Sunday, August 30, 2015

More Back to school shopping!

My new bras came in yesterday http://ctonabudget.blogspot.com/2015/08/my-back-to-school-shopping-2015.html  and I can now add yet another EXCITING purchase to my BTS wardrobe:



DD and I went to Victoria's Secret Monday evening as we had a coupon for a free pair of panties (none of the one's "eligible" met our preferences so that was a no go) and I continue to like the fit and longevity of the 1 pair of VS panties that I already owned. I intended to get 4 pair, but at the counter, the clerk told me that if I  .selected a 5th, the final price for 5 would be cheaper than the price for 4. So 5 new pairs of panties to start my year .  . . see, I told you it was thrilling!

3 comments:

meme said...

I love the colors you chose !

Larissa Stretton said...

VS underwear are comfy and last a long time, they have been my go to's for a long time. There are occasions when they actually have them 7 pair for $26. You may want to keep an eye out for that if the store is nearby or on your regular route. I can't remember the exact time of the year this has happened, maybe October and February.....

Larissa

CTMOM said...

Larissa, I currently live about 10 minutes from the Mall where VS is. Thanks for the heads up on a possible Oct sale. I joined thei online list, that should help.