Sunday, July 12, 2015

Refurbishing, getting it done

 Image: http://kids-in-biz.com/kib/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/bigstock-Manual-Worker-Tools-6121029.jpg

I have made arrangements with a local handyman, versus using the franchise service I have in the past, to get some tasks attended to this Summer. My laundry lists includes items such as hang a picture, hang mirrors, install curtain harrdware, install drapery hardware, reglue chairs, etc.
I buy the supplies ahead, avoiding the cost to pay for his time at a store. Here are 3 replacement knobs for the second hand, tv stand I recently bought, that was missing one. Buying second hand often means imperfections, such as the worn/scuffed paint on my new desk. I refurbish or have these items refurbished. While I can't afford new, I do want my things to look nice, perform well.

No comments: