Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Medical update, 2 freebies



I returned yesterday to my orthopedist, cast and stitches removed and we discussed a complication with the ulnar nerve (see next post). I am doing well, and pleased



to be sporting a smaller cast.

Here, you can see my now exposed scar from where the ligament graft was harvested.

 Showering is much easier for me, I am able to handle that myself. Dressing remains a challenge. 2 weeks of this cast, then I will move to a custom, removable spica brace.

Not the only one seeing a MD,

Image:  http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/1926082/preview/stock-footage-pediatrician-listens-chest-teen.jpg

the twins had their annual physicals. Both have grown in height and special needs DS put on some significant weight, which we are pleased about. Mono boy is also doing well, just needs to be careful.

Cost for the 3 appointments: $0.

No comments: