Saturday, June 13, 2015

Today's finds

 List of household goods needed in hand, I hit the second hand stores today. I chanced that the above dimmer knob would work  on the control for the whole house fan that is in my room. (we are using a flathead screwdriver, as suggested by the LL). Nope-doesn't work, so I'll probably donate this back. Only $1
 2 1/2 bags of trash = $3 fee today and I also bought my annual transfer station sticker @ $25. Set for the year now. Grabbed this Good seasonings cruet from the freebie shed.
 Goodwill: a leather wallet, an opened but all contents remain box of tampons $3, a 2 pair count pkg of black trouser socks @ $1, a Vera Bradley HUGE quilted tote bag $14.25. I've always admired these VB bags but they retail for $80 and up! I already have a new to me, smaller one (great to take books to/from library) and wanted something larger. Nice finds.
This wallet was actually 1/2 price, so I paid $3. Hard to see but it says "genuine leather" above the metal snap.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Awesome finds. Love the colors and pattern on your new tote bag. Very nice.

Belinda said...

Great finds. I love the Vera Bradley bag and what a great price. :)