Saturday, June 20, 2015

Summer mode here

 Here is my limited decorating on a budget for Summer: a silk flower wreath made years ago , some ceramic pots filled with flowers from Home Depot and one filled with herbs, flank the front door
 Here you can see the feathery dill and the basil that I acquired through my CSA share. Organic herbs right at my door step-awesome!
With the GF gone, taking her excessive amount of possessions with her, we are better able to take advantage of the enclosed sunroom off of the Den. The LL left the wicker set for our use, I have freshly laundered the cushions. I moved the black, round, metal table inside from the deck that simply gets too hot in the afternoon as it's a southern exposure and I've never been a sunworshiper or an appreciator of Summer heat, not to mention the mosquitos! Now we can eat out on the porch, under the ceiling fan on hot nights. Perfect! This "redo" cost me nothing.

2 comments:

dkzody said...

Oooh, I love your screen porch. I have a large,open patio which I enjoy, but I think I would even enjoy it more if it were screened. Something to think about.

Lee Ann said...

Love your flowers and herbs