Saturday, May 23, 2015

What's been cooking?

 Tuesday night's quiche ingredients
 a bag of thin, frozen, green beans
 A bag of leftover salad
 Crabmeat, scallion, Havarti with dill quiche
 My supper plate.

Wed was Y.O.Y.O. and I had leftover sloppy joes. Worked for me.
 Thursday's casserole: 2 lbs ground beef and a large onion sauteed together, seasoned with salt, pepper
 Decadent mashed potatoes, using double cream, fresh organic chives, butter, salt, pepper, onion powder-Delicious!
 Baked pate chinois, a French-Canadian version of Sheppard's pie
 As tradition dictates, served with an apple-raisin coleslaw

My supper plates

Friday night became take and bake pizza night. I was in the city for PT, so decided to do my grocery shopping afterwards. DD and I ended up being the only ones partaking so leftovers will be offered for lunch today, if not also later this weekend!

No comments: