Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday eats

Breakfast or for many here, brunch, was a fix it yourself affair.  I had fried Spam, scrambled eggs, tater tots, Rye toast, grapefruit juice, and my Sunday morning ritual treat:  Hazelnut coffee.

 A light, mid afternoon lunch allowed me to cull 3 cans of soup out of the pantry: cream of tomato rice soup, served with crackers.
 Sunday supper once again finds pork on the menu, since that is what was on hand, that is what we're having. I will have help making my pork chop stuffing bake dish.
French green beans and home made apple sauce complete the menu.



http://ctonabudget.blogspot.com/2011/01/baked-pork-chops-with-dressing-recipe.html

2 comments:

Softie said...

Have you posted that pork chop recipe before? Do you bake your own rye bread in the bread maker. I have yet to find a good recipe for that. I am glad you are recovering so well.

CTMOM said...

Softie-I added a link to my recipe. I buy rye at Aldi's but plan on trying to make my own once I am better