Monday, March 2, 2015

Sunday's baking

 2, 2 lb loaves of bread (at least that is what they were supposed to be!) the newly gifted to me, ABM is officially deemed "broken" so I'll trim the oatmeal bread, and make crumbs out of those scraps. Now, writing another thing on my kitchen supply list.
A box mix of brownies, no nuts, they are $6.49/lb, so plain it is!
 A tray of magic cookie bars using a 50-50 white chocolate chip-chocolate chip blend. Great way for me to use up these lurking white chips, yet still have the standard chocolate flavor come through. Yes, this does have nuts in the recipe!
A large sheet of Toll house cookies, made as bars for efficiency, and again using 50-50 white-chocolate chips.

4 comments:

CT Bargain Mom said...

Some find it weird, but I like raisins in brownies - like a baked Raisinette.

Linda said...

Now, this post leaves me famished.

Belinda said...

I like the idea of making the Toll House cookies into bars. I don't like to make cookies because they are tedious. Thanks for the reminder that I can make them into bars.

CTMOM said...

Belinda, I was trying to save both time and electricity