Monday, January 26, 2015

Fish on Monday: Horseradish encrusted Tilapia

Using a family favorite recipe tonight:  http://www.1001recipes2send.com/Entrees/Seafood/4283-Horseradish-Crusted_Cod.shtml





It may not be the exact Pampered Chef recipe that was shared with me years ago, but it seems very close. Sides will be homemade garlic and herb seasoned linguini noodles (Dollar Tree bargain box of Mueller's pot sized linguini, some Aldi's "I can't believe it's not butter" type soft margarine, Mrs Dash garlic and herb seasoning), canned French green beans. Fzn CA blend veggies were on the menu, I can't find them. I also am serving a quickly made coleslaw of cabbage and grated carrot, blended with the rest of a jar of Marie's coleslaw dressing. Many options for dessert: homemade strawberry-rhubarb pie, mixed berry crisp, brownie with the last of my pecans, another batch of Magic Cookie bars, substituting the rest of a large bag of dark chocolate M & M's for the chocolate chips, which I am out of. We're focusing on using what is already on hand at the moment. : )

1 comment:

Belinda said...

We had fish tonight too, coconut shrimp with some garlic potatoes I had in the freezer with a salad on the side.