Friday, December 26, 2014

In the right place at the right time, round 2!

 I stopped in at Aldi's today, for a can of sliced pineapple for the pantry as well as some frozen juice bars for DD's sore throat. I looked around for any bargains and couldn't believe my luck! Packages of organic, grass fed beef is normally $6.99, instead marked down to $2.99! I grabbed all 4 that they had. Their frozen tubes of ground beef now sell for $3.99/lb. SCORE!
 Here's the pineapple and fzn juice bars. I also grabbed 2, 40 count boxes of
"holiday" print gallon bags-an item on my list (gallon bags)that were marked down to $1.39.
At Dollar Tree: a backup bottle of dish washing liquid (grabbed the last one out from under the sink today), 2 each of quart and gallon baggies (I hit DT before Aldi's), a replacement comb (also came with a brush) for DS # 2.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I forgot I wanted to get the holiday print bags. I use the markdown and a doubled coupon to get the bags for about a penny each.

My youngest had her first sinus problem when she was about 5 weeks old. I lifted her to my face and there was no sweet baby smell, just a gross sinus infection smell. So, I understand.

When a person is over 60 or some elderly age, a pneumonia shot is automatically in order. When a person gets a pneumonia injection, that person will have fewer sinus infections and the ones contracted are less virulent. I am here to tell you it really does work.

If the person is under 60 or some older age, a doctor must prescribe the injection which you can then get at a drugstore or WM, maybe at your doctor's office. The injection can only be taken every five years. Maybe that would help your daughter.

My adult son cured his sinus infections when he found from an ENT that the opening from the sinus on one side was too small to allow drainage. Hope any of this helps.

Belinda said...

Wow, what a great deal!!

Ms. Sandie Apuzzo said...

You did great today! So many deals. I enjoyed my deal hunting today too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!