Sunday, December 14, 2014

A simple Sunday supper this week

 5 chicken leg quarters, purchased back in Sept and frozen became the centerpiece of tonight's Sunday supper, feeding 6, leaving 2 chicken thighs for lunch offerings this week, as well as creating 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock
 2 boxes of scallopped potatoe mix bought on sale around Thanksgiving, was an even sweeter deal with a coupon used on top of that
organic carrots from our CSA were steamed, then a 1/2 of a bag of Price Rite brand, frozen garden peas were added at the end.

Cranberry sauce and relish were offered as condiments.

Worked on receipts/my personal accounting ledger to determine where I stand financially as I get ready to close the month and the year, tax wise. All bills are paid with the exception of my CC which I will take care of electronically tomorrow, which will also be payday.

1 comment:

Sandy M. said...

I love your simple dinner.