Thursday, December 25, 2014

A modest Christmas, yet PLENTY under the tree!

Image: http://stjulia.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/under_the_christmas_tree.jpg

Although not our actual tree, with the gifts underneath, it certainly does look like it! We were all on a budget this year, finances being what they are, yet I believe that everyone had a nice Christmas, and is content with what they received. I got some very lovely gifts this year:


 A lavendar bath set: shower gel and 2 types of lotion
 A lavendar candle from Yankee Candle
 Chocolate
 An Eiffel Tour photo holder that I am planning on using to hold "to now" lists on my desk at work
 A large bar of Lavender-vanilla soap, some products from Lush

 A Christmas themed basket and a large bag of lavedar pot pourri
 A homemade, chunky infinity scarf and head wrap/ear warmer from DD
2 boxes of nice tea

I am easy to please! : )

1 comment:

Theresa F said...

Lovely gifts. Merry Christmas!