Sunday, October 12, 2014

This weekend's baking

 First, I baked 2 pumpkin pies, using canned pumpkin that I bought some time ago as a clearance item @ 89 cents/can.
 I then decided that some sweet treats were in order, so I pulled the 3 tubs of leftover frosting out of the fridge (once they accumulate like this, it tells me that it's time to bake cupcakes!), a marked down cake mix that has been lurking in the cabinet, and my stash of Halloween themed sprinkles
 84 cents for a cake mix-love that price!
 Here's what I ended up with: a variety of decorated cupcakes for the kids.

I intentionally decorate them in various ways as this is my preference. I'm sure that they will be gone within a few days!

1 comment:

Shara said...

I love having baked goods around rather than buying bagged and boxed snack foods. My daughter was just saying today that I needed to make some pumpkin muffins. I may make cupcakes with cream cheese frosting after seeing yours. :-)