Saturday, October 18, 2014

Friday night pizza night and sometimes, I just can't win!

The last time we had Friday night pizza night, and all 6 of us were here for supper, I made 2 large pizzas (forget what types) and it turned out that one would have been fine, as we had a whole pizza's worth leftover! Now worries, it was eaten later.

So, last night, I again made 2 large pizzas:

 A "special" pizza with pepperoni, red onion, black olives, green peppers
and an onion-Pepperoni pizza

We quickly ate both, with some kidlets asking for more! Ack! Some nights, I can't win! So, do I make THREE next time?

3 comments:

BlissfulButterfly said...

Yes, I would make three because you can always save the leftovers for the next day if everyone can't eat it all. I don't know of anyone who doesn't like leftover pizza!

Belinda said...

I would definitely make three. The leftovers will always be eaten.

thyme2save said...

As a teen, I would scrounge early mornings for leftover spaghetti for breakfast. Love cold spaghetti.