Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fall 2014 CSA week 1

 Our Spring CSA delivery day was Fridays, which I liked as I can then best determine what to purchase on the weekend. Summer months moved me to Mondays, which I had to adjust to. Now that the Fall share has started, we're back on Fridays! : )     Because of the day of the week change and a week layover in between, we have missed our CSA for almost 2 weeks. Awesome pick up yesterday:  parsley, pick your own pint of mange tout peas, garlic, 2 lbs tomaotes, a jar of their made on the farm marinara, a lb of their pasture raised ground lamb, 2 pok choy, 2 smaller egg plants
I
2 kholrabi, 2  large heads of lettuce.  Very pleased!

2 comments:

Bargain Mom said...

All those lovely green leafy!! Looks like a fantastic week.

Belinda said...

Wow! I would have been very pleased with that CSA delivery too. How nice that they put in their own marinara and ground lamb. So nice!