Monday, September 1, 2014

It pays to be patient

Image: http://5yearproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/wait_patiently.jpg

About a month ago, I started shopping for some work wardrobe refresher pieces. I was able to get several pairs of black pants on sale (awesome), which I can wear year round. Seems that black is my new "work uniform," based on what is in my closet. I was able to find 2 3/4 knit tops on clearance @ $6/each but knew that I needed a few more replacement pieces, as the bulk of my 3/4 tops were trashed. I found a 3/4 sleeve, collared blouse at Kohl's but didnt' like the price. I knew that if I waited, it'd eventually go on sale, which it did, as of yesterday. So, taking advantage of Labor Day sales and a special $10 coupon voucher, I hit Kohl's with the intention of getting some more work blouses. I DID get the blouse I had eyeballed earlier, as well as another in a different print, a third blouse and finally, an open cardigan in white. So for now, I can't think of anything that I NEED for work. For now, I'll make do with what I have and continue to cull what I no longer want and/or haven't been wearing.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Glad you were able to find that blouse you'd eyeballed earlier. I love it when that happens. :)