Monday, August 18, 2014

Another peak into our new home . . .


 House is a bit messy today, as I spent most of it driving around! Here's the kitche, view of stove wall
Refrigerator and pantry storage
 dishwasher side and corner sink (I am not a fan)

 Eat in dinette area with huge window overlooking the backyard and woods to the back


Main level powder room
 Living room, with built in shelves to the right, my desk sits below, creating a work station for me. I have the printer on one of the shelves as well.



View 2 of the living room, where the dining room opens to the left


My oval table fits nicely here, there is a small chest to the right (not in picture). I am contemplating a side board, but it isn't a priority. Love these curtains, they have large, purple flowers on a silver gray background. (* I love purple!)


Here's the den with a wall of built in shelves with cabinets below. Wood stove is to the right, a love seat and ottoman where I am standing

6 comments:

janie said...

looks very nice, enjoy your new home !!

Rhonda said...

Very nice! I hope you all are comfortable there.

I also have a corner sink- only one person can use it at a time and it makes cleaning up after big meals kind of tricky.m

Melinda Lewis said...

You must feel as though you're very nearly in heaven! I am just so stinkin' happy for you!

Belinda said...

How nice! I love the built in bookshelves. Hope you are settling in well. :)

The domestic Groove said...

I am very happy for you!

56steps said...

Your new home looks great! I'm sure you and your family will be very happy there.