Friday, May 16, 2014

This n that= pizza night!

pizza dough is mixing and rising in the ABM, and here are the toppings: the rest of the fresh mushrooms, the rest of the black olives (about 8?), some l/o pork breakfast sausage that I sliced up, some diced red and yellow pepper, Parmesan, Mozzarella cheese, pickled garlic, the rest of a pkg of Pepperoni (I recently bought another pkg) fresh oregano,the rest of a bad onion (peeled back the icky parts then rinsed it, sliced up the remaining good parts), a can of tomato sauce that I will convert into a pizza sauce, some pickled garlic that I chopped up.  Just me and the twins, keeping it simple, using what I have on hand.Small luxury: some purchased cheaply soda. Done.

It was excellent!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Mmm! That sounds good! I am finding that leftovers almost always make great pizza toppings- you can pretty much put any stray items on a pizza. It's a great way to use up what's in the fridge and who doesn't love pizza, right?! :)