Monday, April 21, 2014

Fish on Monday: salmon

After a delicious, but rich Easter dinner that highlighter PORK, it's back to lighter fare. Fish on Monday today was broiled salmon fillets, seasoned with black pepper and dill weed; Basmati rice, fzn mixed vegetables. Simple, easy and light. Bfst was homemade butternut squash-mini choc chip-spice muffins, OJ, coffee/tea. Kids took bologna and cheese sandwiches on homemade bread, unsweetened brewed tea. I took some l/o salad, a small container of tuna salad, canned peaches. I made tea at work.

Tired today, as we transitioned back to work/school. Kids had a hard time readjusting to our schedule. Since they were up, I didn't get a good night's sleep. After a check up with my surgeon, I came home to nap for 2 hours. Guess I needed it.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Your dinner looks good, Carol. I love the frozen mixed vegetables. Even as a child, I would open a can and eat them right out of the can. lol

Getting back into a routine is tiring, I've done the nap thing after school too because I've needed it. Hope today is easier. :)