Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Monday's fish

 Fish on Monday: frozen Flounder fillets baked off in the mini table top, convection oven. I dressed the fillets with some Aldi's bottled lemon juice,
 seasoned them with this freebie Penzey's spice mix. Came out good.
 Sides: Basmati rice
 Microwave steamed, fzn broccoli florets
 and the previous night's corn. Here's my dinner plate

I even was able to mix up my last yellow cake mix, and using assorted, leftover tubs of homemade frostings along with sprinkles, offered up a tray of assorted cup cakes. I usually wait until I have bits of this n that frosting, as I like a mixture of types of cupcakes to choose from. The kids were pleased. The only other baked good on hand are 2 loaves of pumpkin bread, made with squash instead of pumpkin. We've been eating it for breakfast and snacks.

1 comment:

DW said...

Those cupcakes look good! I need to do something like that to use up the leftover icing in the fridge.